Monday, January 30, 2012

Information on restricted numbers?

Is there a FREE site that would give me information on restricted, canadian phone numbers. I have the name of the person and the numbers but I just wanna check that it's all legit!



I know this question kinda makes me sound like a creeper or a stalker, but I'm asking because of concern for my safety in the situation. :)

Information on restricted numbers?
why not get a male freind to phone and ask the persons name if they are interested in doing a survey on house plants or something chances are they will say no. restricted phone numbers are restricted but to buy the cd with them on is major dollars i looked it up several years ago when marketing for someone plus i had to sign to say i wasnt going to give them out i never did bother in the end. try other sites like city taxes or electoral registers.
Reply:Just punch in "reverse phone check" into search engine and pick from the many sites. I use infospace.com but I dont know if they give out restricted numbers.

domain name registration

No comments:

Post a Comment