Monday, January 30, 2012

Diablo II: High level sorcereress troubles.?

My level 81 sorcereress is having some difficulty defeating the Immune to Cold and Immune to Physical creatures. If they are just Immune to cold, my barb. follower takes them out, but when they are both, it is quite difficult for me to take them down. My tactic now is use Static Field to lower their health quickly, then bomb them with meteors and Hydras. This usually does the trick since they are poisoned via a Poison Creeper (lovely ring...). I can forsee problems when creatures might be immune to physical, lightning, and cold, if not all the elements. any suggestions?

Diablo II: High level sorcereress troubles.?
I would strive for efficiency, kill what you can in a timely manner and skip what you cannot. Think in terms of exp per hour instead of exp per run. If this won't work for what you are doing, you might want to befriend a Paladin with Blessed Hammer or use Berserk on your Barbarian. Both are "Magical" attacks and can't be resisted.
Reply:Well Jake, I think you've done all you could in this regard. Personally, I think the worst thing that ever happened to D2 was the addition of magical immunities. It makes it extremely difficult to play Sorceress in hell difficulty. Report It


No comments:

Post a Comment