Monday, January 30, 2012

I'm wondering if there is anyone out there that knows alot about phones and phone services.?

This isn't a question, but I'm really confused and have many questions that I'd like to talk to someone about via e-mail. It's about phone services and lines, and phones.

Earlier I posted this:

'Right now I'm working with a Panasonic Digital Super Hybrid System. It has many features that I don't use. I want to know if anyone has any suggestions for me to switch mechanisms and to minimize the number of wires I have in my home. I want to keep the three lines I use now (two phone lines, and a line that links me to the lobby in my apartment) and the rollover that I have between the two lines. Do you have any suggestions?'



So I guess I'm still building on that. My question was answered, but it brought up more questions!



If anyone can help me out, please e-mail me.

I promise I'm not a creeper.

(arethasoderstrom@yahoo.com)



Thank you!

I'm wondering if there is anyone out there that knows alot about phones and phone services.?
just wait for "joe r" to read your post....he is the best....





alright....thumbs up for joe!!
Reply:thanks for the compliment....



any how... my suggestions there are no 3 line phones available that I have ever come across.. I recommend getting standard 2 line phones, and just use 1 single line phone to connect to the building intercom, it would be a mild inconvience to have to walk to the phone to hear whos at the door, but your going to have to get up to open the apartment door anyway..



any further questions can be directed to my email, if your near the 718 then I could give you onsite help..


No comments:

Post a Comment