Monday, January 30, 2012

Warped tour troubles...?

yesterday i went to the warped tour with friend. we were having a great time and when we were walking by a booth 2 guys stopped us and we started talking and stuff they were like "okayy what one of us is cuter?" one of the guys was super and i mean amazingly cute [jade] and the other one was so not. i whispered to my friend "i'll just say jade is and we can leave" [jade was the attractive one] so right after i said that my friend said to jade "i think your cuter" and i was like oh okay..i didnt think much of it so i just let it off little did i know that we were going to be their "dates" for the rest of the night. i got stuck with the less attractive guy who was all over me trying to make out with me and turned out to be a creeper but my friend had a blast with jade..my friend jade and i all became good friends but today i told my friend i really liked the jade a lot and of course my friend does too..now my friend wont let me talk to jade because hes "hers"..100% bummed what do i do

Warped tour troubles...?
You friends is right.. you played the role of "wing girl".. If the ugly dude was all over you than obviously his friend liked your friend. You don't have to see the creep again.. but you can't ask her not to see "jade".. Im sure if it was the other way around she would do the same for you right?


No comments:

Post a Comment