Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Does she like me? Confusing signs..need help asap.?

Hi all,



Well, I've known this girl for about 4 months...the past month or so we've got a little closer. Recently, I've noticed that she sometimes taps me on the arm/shoulder when we are talking...I've never seen her do this to other people, but I could be mistaken.



A common topic of our conversations is MOVIES. For example: she said she wanted to go see "Juno" with her friends, but her mom didn't think it was appropriate(I'm assuming BS)...is this a fish hook for me to grab onto?



I've been thinking about casually sliding into a conversation about how I can take her to see a movie or something...but I don't want to come across as a creeper or ruin our friendship.



Spring break is next week..so I want to make some sort of "move"(without being raunchy) - I was thinking a simple compliment(if her reaction is positive), then following with a request for a movie..or something like "oh, i'll take you to see Juno blah blah blah"..



Does anyone have any experience in these situations?



TY

Does she like me? Confusing signs..need help asap.?
i think you should take her to see Juno and don't tell her thats what your going to see. it will so sweetm she will love it or i would..............girls are different and i hope she likes it if she doesn't i don't know.


No comments:

Post a Comment