Monday, January 30, 2012

Homecoming help!?

ok so I'm going to homecoming on Saturday with one of my cousins friends (we're both freshman) that I've never met. My cousin is like my older brother and he's pretty protective of me, and I trust him that he wouldn't set me up with some creeper. But I really don't want it to be awkward on Saturday night! What are some questions I should ask him without it seeming like an interrogation! I think we're gonna hang out friday night but idk what we're gonna do...any ideas?? Thanks so much, any suggestions will help i'm really nervous!! xoxo

Homecoming help!?
try going to the movies, just relax with him, then you can ask some questions.....



ask him if he's into sports? movies? TV?

atleast appear interested, but listen and ask him questions..

yeah he likes sports... what sport does he like? does he play it? position?

Classes he's taking a school? what he wants to be...

It will only sound like an intereagtion if you fire question after question.... when you ask a question try to keep on the subject for a while.... let him ask you questions!



RELAX



HAVE FUN!

myspace layouts

No comments:

Post a Comment