Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Who want's to be Blackberry Messenger friends?

I have a BB 8800 and I'm just looking for people who want to be friends on messenger. I'm in a female in my 20's, a college student who works, very chill. NO CREEPERS please! I guess post your pin if you want to be friends!?

Who want's to be Blackberry Messenger friends?
Let me recommend two Blackberry community sites where you can find more "pinners"

www.crackberry.com

www.pinstacks.com



Happy Pinning!
Reply:Alright. I'm just looking for friends too but make sure you send me a message and tell me where you are from, age, and sex so I will know whether or not I want to add you. I'm looking for friends around their 20's. I'm a full time mother, full time college student, and full time employed. I'm just wanting some people to chat with on my days off and time away from everything else. My pin is 240A9021



NO CREEPERS please!


No comments:

Post a Comment