Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Guys r gals troubling u likewise..... hardly hear men complaining or the just decide to keep all to themselves

Hei ,, spit it out guys. ladies r always crying... share with us r u in good hands.. I mean al of you. Ull b the the luckiest creepers on earth... ooopppps sori guys!!!!!! I know u r always lovd no matter what? why is it like that ????

Guys r gals troubling u likewise..... hardly hear men complaining or the just decide to keep all to themselves
Because we just enjoy life for what it is, wheras girls stress out about trivial things, we're just luckier!!
Reply:Personally i don't have anything to complain about. My gf is top notch, she doesn't give me grief even when i play xbox for 6+hours straight and she brings me coffee in the morning before i'm even out of bed.



As for bedroom antics, i'll just say that all is good.



Sorry to gloat and if anyone is having lady grief, good luck sorting it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment